This lightweight manually operated Yardman scraper has a sturdy tubular steel frame mounted on pneumatic tyred wheels, and is fitted with a tough synthetic rubber blade.
The reversible side flaps are fitted with non-corrodable nylon rollers and enable the Yardman to be operated in either a push or pull motion, and has proven to be the ideal solution for most yard cleaning requirements.
The Yardman is designed by John O'Neill of Ballinadee Engineering Ltd., who learnt of the need for such a product after talking to many farmers.
Royal Dublin Society Premium Award Winner 1986
Yardman Special Features
- A practical and cost saving application where access for tractor-towed units to buildings and feeding yards is difficult or impractical.
- Two-way pugh-pull manual operation using easily reversible flaps enabling close contact of scraper blades with side walls.
- Ideal for cleaning circular milking parlour yards or for cleaning cubicle houses and cattle yards.
- Easily replaceable hard wearing synthetic rubber scraper blade.
- Available with adjustable 40" handle to suit operator height.